Moose Disclosure

What Sort of Advisers Are We?

We are Registered, but not Authorised, Registered Financial Advisers are able to provide financial advice on the following products.

Lending/Debt Management

  • Home loans
  • Rental investment loans
  • Business loans Mortgage
  • Re-fixing
  • KiwiSaver (class advice only)
  • Commercial property loans
  • Personal loans
  • Farm loans
  • Review of existing lending facilities
  • Vehicle Loans
  • Asset Loans
  • Loan Structuring
  • Loan Refinancing

Note. Authorised Financial Advisers (AFA) can advise you on investment products I can refer you to an AFA if required.

What should you do if something goes wrong?

If you have a problem, concern, or complaint about any part of my service, please tell me so that my internal complaints scheme can try to fix the problem.

You may contact our internal complaints scheme by telephone, email or by writing to the above contact details.

If we cannot agree on how to fix the issue, or if you decide not to use the internal complaints scheme, you can contact Financial Services Complaints Ltd (FSCL). This service will cost you nothing, and will help us resolve any disagreements.

You can contact FSCL at—

Address:                                       PO Box 5967, Lambton Quay, Wellington 6145
Telephone number:                    0800 347 257
Email address:                  

How am I regulated by the Government?

You can check that I am a Registered Financial Adviser at

The Financial Markets Authority regulates financial advisers. Contact the Financial Markets Authority for more information, including financial tips and warnings.

You can report information or complain about my conduct to the Financial Markets Authority, but in the event of a disagreement, you may choose to first use the dispute resolution procedures described above (under What should you do if something goes wrong?).